Thursday, June 22, 2006

I know I know. I have not been updating this blog . Sorry! I have been Busy! LOL.

Well, Ty and I went for a jog yesterday. I got to say I felt great after the jog and the exercise.
Ty is such a good motivator also. He just would not let me stop running. And I thank him for that. I need to get rid of 20 kg of fat while he is working to increase his muscle mass.

Well, It is good start.


So What I have been up to?

Well, Last friday the A-team had training for the upcoming World bank Meeting that is going to be held in september. The course is ok. I have nothing much to say about it.

But after the course, We had alot of Fun! Finally I have people who is also in love with neoprint. hehehex!

Here some of the picture! Credit goes to Jamie and Grace for designing it and another thanks to Jamie for scanning the picture.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I lOve this picture!!




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

LOL! I took like almost a week to post this picture, Better late than never!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This picture is very Funny!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


We Rulez!!! The Royal rule ! Haha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
LOL~~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

YEs! My face lOOK Like A retard!! Like totally!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

THe Royal family!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

haha, Such a sweet Picture


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now You Guys know their name!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Our shoes! LOL
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
LOL! I like this picture too!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Wahahaha
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

CAn You see my face? LOL

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This Is a beautiful Picture!! Hehex

Hey Guys! I cant wait for the next neoprint session!!

OPPS! I forget to tell you my friend and I took alot of neoprint.
There is still some more which the Jamie Aka the Queen have not send me.
I will upload it once I get it! Hehehe

Got to go!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home