Sunday, June 25, 2006

I was Tag to do this by Izaati! * banging head on the wall*


Your 10 Favourites

1. Favourite Colour- Red and black! I love that combination!!

2. Favourite Food- Chicken with red hot spicy gravy! haha Most chicken product I eat except non-halal ones! LOL

3. Favourite Song- Sugababes!! I love SuGababes! Currently is "Follow me home" by sugababes!

4. Favourite Movie- Mean Girl! haha

5. Favourite Sport- Badminton!

6. Favourite Season- Winter! LOL.........

7. Favourite Day of the week- Saturday and Sunday as usual!

8. Favourite Ice-cream Flavour- Chocolate and coffee flavour ice-cream!

9. Favourite Book- some malay novel. Kau untukku!

10. Favourite anime/cartoon- Cardcaptor Sakura.

9 Currents

1. Current Mood- tired and sleepy

2. Current Clothes- underwear and my shorts. yes yes. I am shirtless now.

3. Current desktop- no comment

4. Current Toenail- what type of question is this?

5. Current Time- 1:37 pm.

6. Current Annoyance(s)- This fucking tag! LOL

7. Current Thought- shits! tomorrow school starts!

8. Current boyfriend/girlfriend- not applicable.

9. Current Book you are reading- none. no time. I need all the time to sleep!

8 Firsts

1. First Best Friend- Quincy and Ruth. They are my great pals back then.

2. First Crush- That was in primary 4.

3. First Movie- Jurassic park! LOL

4. First Piercing- Pierce where? LOL. 2 month ago! When I was checking my patient blood sugar.

5. First Lie- Stupid question. who would remember?

6. First Music- can't remember!

7. First Car- Wait long long!

8. First Handphone- Some Siemen brand phone which is ugly!

7 Lasts

1. Last Cigraette- Never! I will never smoke! I hope.

2. Last Drink- Sarsi.

3. Last Car Ride- Yesterday. On a taxi going to pasir ris.

4. Last Crush- Don't want to say leh!

5. Last Movie Seen- X-Men 3: The Last stand. Stupid show! Such a disappointment.

6. Last Phone Call- about 20 min ago

7. Last CD played- Sugababes CD. Taller in mores Ways.

6 Have U ever

1. Have you ever dated one of your best friends - Gimme break!

2. Have you ever broken the law- YEs! always. By cross the road without using the traffic light.

3. Have you ever been arrested- no.

4. Have you ever skinny-dipped- this question is too profound for me. NExt question!!

5. Have you ever been on TV - No, Planning to. By bombing Yishun Mrt. LOL

6. Have you ever kissed someone u didnt know- What the? Who wants to kiss a toad?

5 things you are wearing

1. Contact lenses

2. My short pants

3. My underwear

4. My skin

5. My blanket. Imagine that yourself.

4 things you have done today

1. Eat

2. Go market

3. Blog- doing this irritating tag

4. Watch cartoon!

3 things you can hear right now

1. The Fan behind me

2. The keyboard sound when I am typing

3. Song by Sugababes!

2 Things you cant live without

1. SEX! LOL......jk jk

2. MY family and friends

1 thing you do when you are bored

1. Watch MTV or listen to sugababes Or watch Discovery channel oR rEAding others people blog.

**************************

My Tag Victim.

Ai yah, no need lah. I will spare you people from this misery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home