Sunday, July 30, 2006

Finally I got time for myself!!


Lots of things to say but I will simply make it short!


First thing first!

Attachment begin. There is alot of stuff to do. I don't even have time to go for my 2nd break which I usually wont miss. But hell, now I am year 2 student, the work load is more. Well, one week of attachment have ended, 2 more weeks to go. HELL! I am like so dreading it, plus I have to stand most of the time. Can you imagine 82 kg worth of pressure on the my leg, that hurts alot.
So for this week, i have been working in the morning shift, well bathing patients and changing diapers. haha. I don't know why i am starting to have awkward feeling when I am changing diapers. Usually I do not have this " eeeky" feeling but I had stroke of it. Weird. Plus I did not do a whole week of attachment, technically thursday and friday I was having School health services but I only did on thursday. I will tell you later lah.

Then come wednesday, I was having morning shift that day. So I typically I have to wake up at 4.50 am. I know I know, it is humanly not possible. But i remember some ad saying " impossible in nothing". LOL. That day my legs was killing me! Tak boleh angkat! Plus I was very sleepy too! so shift ended at 3 pm, reached yishun about
4.30 pm. But that wasnt the end of it, I reached home, took a shower and get ready to go NYP for some NDP training. Damn! I was so drained but yet i still have to go. Since I signed up for it, I must best responsible. Anyway, if I had not gone, I wont be getting tickets for NDP preview. Of course, the tickets goes to my family. Plus they gave us shoes for the NDP duty(though they gave a shirt and a pants already). The shoes is not bad, I kind of like it but the shirt is horrible. It make us look like a worker for Sentosa. haha. Well, begger can't be chooser.

So thursday was a whole new experienced, I was attached to Sembawang Primary School.
So cool. The kids are all so cute (I am not a paedophile, I am just saying it in general) Initially, we have to go to Outram Park-Health Promotion Board for some briefing and understand the history of school health services. it is not that boring. They gave us one hour to reach sembawang primary. so as usual, we were late. HAha. So there, the first test that was carried out is the hearing test. LOL I did the test too, and you know what? I am not hearing impaired. I thought I am. So now I know that people just talk too softly and worse I cannot lip-read. LOL.
Then, this kid came up to me and gave me a spiderman stickers. So cute!! That kid make my day. She also gave the other student nurses stickers. Hahaha.

Friday, was supposed to be my 2nd day attached to sembawang primary, but I cant go for it. I had IMF/world bank training as a bus host. HEll, they gave us a whole chunk of information. Obviously most of the info got deflected to god knows where...but one thing that is such a shocker to me is that we have to be at kallang stadium at 6am. the first train have not even arrived! That is worse than attachment! Horrible!

Saturday, which is yesterday, another NDP duty. This time is the NDP preview. Well, is like hell since we are dealing with the members of the public. There is alot of ugly singaporean out there. Some are like straight out self-fish. Wanting a whole big space for themselves. Some were idiotic who just didnt want to move in, and cause clogging up of the human traffic. Some just could not shut up and and just plain rude but some are still nice and they have good manners. Well the preview is not as fun as the NE show, Singaporean adult just do not know how to enjoy themselves. The only know how to talk shits and complain and before it end they went off due to the ultra kiasunism. The SMU students who is suppose to in-charge of us are filled with incompetency. *now I am angry* they only know how to talk cock only! FUcker! especially that bushy hair bitch! opps! haha, that ugly bushy hair midget bitch. Fucking bitch called all the usherer who have been working hard all day long " Blockhead".

She did nothing at all but fought with an army officer and cause human traffic jam. Irritating lah, this SMU people.* no offense to anyone* but obviously this A level asshole bitch think to highly of herself. What an ass! I don't think she even have experience in Ushering! Slut! she is also so rude.This jc ass know nothing about communication skill or ushering. The irony is that they are in Singapore Management University. ho ho, that is so wrong. The management went haywire. Horrible! When she was giving debriefing to everyone, I purposely Yawn as lot as possible. Well, everybody agreed with my action. I know, I know, I am starting to be rebellious. at least, I know when to rebel!

on the lighter side, the event came to a great end. Challenging but all the usher did a great job. I reach yishun about almost close to 11 pm.....my mum called up asking whether I want to go to Lau Pa sat(<---did i spell it correctly?). Though i was dead tired, well a supper would be great! haha

ALL this NDP make me patriotic! I wanna do a shout out! I love SINGAPORE!
sunday! Finally, I have time for myself! Finally I can blog! haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home