Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hie!

haha, it's quite a while since I blog. How are you doing? haha. well, this week is the end of school week for me!! yup yup!

I got no school on friday. Meaning? I do not have any lesson that day. Mrs tan was so kind enough to bring forward the lesson to today. How sweet of her! Well, Mrs tan is one of the best bioscience teacher around. LOL. Ok not teacher, but lets say Lecturer. So let me repeat, Mrs tan is one of the best bioscience LECTURER around. She is good. Real GOOD! She somehow remind me of Mdm Rina. Gosh! I so miss her.
It's been about 14 weeks since the last time I visited Mdm Rina. Haha. may be i should drop by Nvss tomorrow.


So, I am abit ok. I finally pass my BCLS which I was so down upon failing it. haha. well, I deserve failing it. Coz now I am much better than before! haha. failure makes me stronger but for me, I need to go through this period call " Whining and complaining and a little bit of depression" stages so that I can be all better the very next day. haha, well, failing BCLS the first time is not a major screw up for me. The Major screw up that I have done is failing english for O level! That is a total screw up. BUT look at me now, I am a nurse. A proud one. I MUST say
"ARIGATO" to Mdm Asmah for her time to assess me for the BCLS test. She is such a patient lecturer , well she is more than that, she is such a sweet heart.


How I wish she will be my clinical skill lecturer until year 3!










haha, the lecturer there is Mdm Asmah. This video, I know IT is POOR quality but heck it. So The guy in blue is chang how the only other guy in my class. I called him the Prof Chang How. He is a genuis. So the one recording this video is Aisyah.

It is not as easy as it look. CPR is never easy. You need to do a counting and use the amount of force for the chest compression with a great precision. In the end I am so exhausted. You need to do a 5 set of 30 compression is to 2 breath in 2 minutes. WOW, that tough. but well, i manage to overcome it!


hmm, I think I use too much of the word "I" in this entry. Anyway, Have you read about Audi's recent entry. Kind of sad I think. He is going to stop blogging. This is a great loss for me. I mean like without his blog or rather without him updating his blog i will know next to nothing about is psychosocial background. I don't know what is he going through. Basically he will be an alien to me. But well, through his blog, i saw how he developed in the pass two years. Well not bad, he will have a bright future.

HMM, Gayle's is out of SINGAPORE IDOL! sad.......i was expecting Emily Kang. haha, just goes to show that Gayle is not an Idol material. But I hope and I really hope that Rahimah Rahim and Jonathan Leong would be the only two left competing for the title of Singapore Idol. Rahimah just got the black women voice while Jonathan leong got the X-factor! haha, the rest have to work hard coz this two are going to make them run for their money! haha....

till then....tatas!

one more thing!

should I put back my tagboard? *wondering*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home