Sunday, July 09, 2006

Lazy Sunday.......


I am starting to have mood swing. LOL. A very serious one. I cant seem to be focus on anything. I cant be bother with anyone or anything.
All of these seem so insignificant to me. I knew I would be getting my moodswing soon.
Argh. Seriously I have no mood for anything except for swinging my mood. Yes, yes....lame.

school starts tomorrow, i am so going to dread it. Extremely going to dread it. I have some stupid test going on that week, or izzit this week. Please dont ask me to correct my grammer. It is beyond repair. It will just become worse. So don't bother me with petty stuff like improving my english. How about this? Dont even bother me. Seriously, I have enough of people blabbering and telling me what to do. Yes, Enough!

One more thing, for every mistakes I made, Please shut up. Don't even tell me about mistakes. Let me figure it out instead even if it a 1000 years for me to figure it out. Just shut up. Dont hurt my self-esteem which is thinner than a piece of paper. Your words can just crush it mercilessly.
Yes, I am a klutz and I have no common sense but still, let me do it my way. Give me the satisfaction of doing things on my own.


I am so irritated by people who send me stupid email. Especially email about friendship. If you want friendship, go call the person up and ask "how are you". Don't send lame email about friendship. Friendship is forgotten by the days. If you have not been in contact with that person for many months , just dont bother trying to act as if you are trying to keep in contact. Because first of all, the person have somebody new to hang out with, and second of all, YOU are ALREADY FORGOTTEN! understand?

Anyway, friendship does not mean anything much at all. Especially to me. You can have alot of friends, but none really even know you. Some dont even know how to spell your name correctly. Remember, some friends are toxic friends. Go google and found out what is that.
Some friendship are so superficial that sometimes you can thinks yourself as a hypocrite.
Oh no, everybody is a hypocrite. Everyone out there have their own hidden agenda. This is the world, everything is about profit and loss.

Disclaimer: This entry have nothing to do with Audi, you, or you or even you who still think that I am talking about you. Whatever I write here does not mean anything as I am just trying to make myself feel better and relief my mood swing. I had a bady day. really bad day.
So if you want to be so emotional and hide in that little cave of yours, SO BE IT! I DONT GIVE A DAMN! since you crying for nothing. Anyway, I had a good blogging session and now I want to have a good night sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home