Saturday, July 08, 2006

I am feeling so tired! extremely tired. My legs are like aching.


I had National Day Duty- family day today. As usual I am doing all the ushering and some stuff. The place was quite hectic. Some aunties were complaning about the direct and some stuff. haha. Typical occupational hazard that every usherer should face.

Then while doing the duty, Cherina and Gang was there at the entrance. Erm? Did is speel her name properly? haha, it doesn't really matter. I just know it is javis- ex gf. Gosh, they saw me like they saw a ghost like that. The moment they saw they were like " eh eh eh" withe their hand pointing at me. I was like " what?? never seen a an usher for NDP event izzit?".
Well, when they were about to leave some smile at me and of course I return the smile and then they walk away. weird! i really don't expect north view people to be there. Haha, what to do, singapore is small.

hmm, I miss secondary life minus the rules, plegde taking and singing of national anthem. Haha. So now I actually know how the NDP parade gonna be. Damn, I gonna watch it like 4 times this year. hahaha. All this for the sake of CCA point.

Plus I still got bus host duty for the international delegate that is coming to singapore for the World Bank Meeting and also International mandatory fund meeting. How am I going to juggle all of this, so many things to do. I never knew iwould be involved in such big event.
Well, I hope I can get a great experience out all this. haha. How many people is privileged to do what I do. I have to treasure this opportunity.

Hmm, school is alright. But I am so screwing up my Leadership studies elective module. I am doing utterly rubbish. haiz...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home