Tuesday, July 04, 2006

One down! 4 more stuff to go.

patient education presentation was quite ok. Everything when smoothly. Quite tired after school today. I was so eager to go home. I don't know why I am having my mood swing.
may be I smile too long izzit? It time for the negative emotion to surface to balance this euphoria of mine.

Reach Yishun, then meet with Audi for dinner. Javis came later on. We chat for a while and then go home. Audi have a new habits. Well, hope he can control it rather than the cig control him.

I used to stigmatised people who smoke but well people change. I changes abit.
Others change alot more. haha

Oh yah, I saw Salsabila today. OMG! She is so pretty. She lost alot of weight and she is super pretty!! Salsabila have metamorphasize! OMG! *screaming like some bimbo*

Then saw farid, He is quite the same. Haha

I cant get over it! Salsabila is so beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home