Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I am so stupid! It is official! It is the end of the world.


I fail my BCLS. Basic cardiac life support. The CPR.
I fail CPR!

argh, reality have show me that I will be a loser. I will be the typical malay idiotz who will just have a low-paying job and have a monthly salary that wont even be enough for my family.

It official. I am an idiotz. OMG! how could I fail it. Stupid, stupid stupid.

Enough! I wont go to depression lah. But i am just dumb! Honestly dumb.
I should blame on my laziness. I am a lazy, unmotivated tub of lard who simply got no brain!
I am getting stupid.

I can imagine all my friends having a hig ranking job and I will be at the bottom of the hierarchy. All my dream will be unfulfilled. That what the tarot card say too.

If my mum can pass BCLS , how could i fail sia. what the hell! She gg to be disappointed if she found out.

I feel so pathetic, If my mum can pass it why cant i?

Why can't I???

i think it is written down all over my head.......loser!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home