Monday, July 10, 2006

hehex!~
I fit into my size 34 jean!! wahahaha. I am so freaking happy!
Finally I can wear my size 34 jean after so many months!!!


I am so happy! Thanks to God and a special Thanks to Tian yu. You Get the credit man!
My butt size is decreasing!!

ok, now aim to get wear a size 32 pants! muz aim!!


God dont give me a relapse. I really need to lose my weight!
National services is coming in soon.......like a year and a half time.
Need to lose some weight!!


but ok, I just now, had dinner with ty, lala and ky. It is so fun to have them around.
I just can relate to them with anything and everything. OMG! we were talking about semen just now. Haha. so funny! I miss the already, they make me laugh!

Just like with the people from A-team!
I miss my A-team mates 1oo. nvm, i will be seeing them this saturday, for NDP duty. yeah! I cant wait for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home