Friday, July 14, 2006

erm, I really need to change my way. seriously need to change my way.
I got not actually a scolding but somehow a stern reminder about who I am now.
A nurse.

haha.

The nurse manager of nursing personally meet me and my friends for playing card games in the lab. hahaha. What a joke! well, she say she is disappointed that year 2 student is the one who was committing the offences. ok, I know how she feel. Ok, i felt bad too.

Plus with all this stuff going on.....I need to be my old self back. Not the slacker. My motivation is super low. I am being to complacent.

OK. I am going to work hard. Be the nerd!! haha.......


hmm, you know i had an eating relapse. I have been popping myself with lot of durian.
It not the cheapo durian but it is the really good one. OMG!!
I just had to let down my diet, seriously, this is great!
* i can hear the choir singing everytime i lick that succulent durian"

haha..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home