Monday, July 17, 2006

it just get tiring, it is really tiring.......

trying to cheer myself everyday from all this emotional abuse.

haiz, I am just so sick of living.....not that I want to die but I am just so tired of moving forward in life. especially when my life is full of shits.

Everyday I wish that I would never wake up. I just want to go to sleep and be that way for eternity. Nobody to take care and nobody to hold on. That would be great.
just living my life on my own

i have always been dreaming of forsaking my family. How I wish all of them are on the other end of this globe. I wanna live faraway from them. I dont even want to hear their voices. Why would care for people who don't give a fuckin damn about you.

I am so proud of this cousin of mine who is like no where to be found. She and her family move to johor and broke all ties with her family. Well, I seriously cant wait to be in that situation. then truly my life would be golden.

Now I just have to wait to get my diploma and finish my NS and rent a house of my own. Then build up my own career. hmm, i like that type of life very much. Now everything is just a waiting game..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home