Monday, July 24, 2006

YaWn!

Attachment begins today. HAha, I could not sleep this morning. I was too anxious to go for my attachment. I woke up at 3.20 am this morning to check on the time, thinking that is almost 5.45 am in the morning.

Soon after I can't sleep at all. haha....too nervous for attachment.

Anyway, today I lag lag go hospital. trying to look cool mah! LOL. weird
In the end, I was almost late for shift! Thank God it is only orientation for today.

so in the ward blah blah, that ward is happening! Gt alot of politic! haha, very funny! nothing much to comment! coz whatever I say would be ILLEGAL here and UNETHICAL.

I cant blog much guys! I am so tired and ultimately sleepy. I am still thinking whether i should watch desperate housewife and Grey's anatomy later. if i do, i would be having 4 hours of sleep. LOL. sleepy sleepy sleepy.

Miss Japan is so HOT! pretty!

LOL, so random.....

opps! I almost forget something.
Thanks to Audi and Ty for a wonderful dinner today! You Guys are great! It was so impromptu but I liked it! I laughed so much that my stomach can burst! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home