Friday, July 28, 2006

I forgot I was tagged By Tian Yu to do this...

Instructions:

-Take a look at your friends, list up to 10 things you want to say up to 10 different friends.
-DO NOT state who these people are
-DO NOT confirm or deny any "comment speculation"
-Then tag 5 people


obviously I wont write about up to 10 thing about my friends, got no time, I have to wake up very early tomorrow. Pity me please....


1) It is always so fun hanging out with you. Plus it is nicer to know you when you start to open up emotionaly. haha, all the best! I know you will succeed in whatever you do.

2) My long lost sister! we got different Dad but with the same name! haha, You make me smile all the time. I cant survive this year A-team camp without you! May you and that mister ( you-know-who) be together forever.

3) the funny, loving and crazy one. LOL! It always so fun hanging out with ya!
you are one of those friends just cannot make me stop laughing! What would I do without you! Sing more oK!!

4) one of the most critical person around! you just cant wait to spot people mistakes.haha funny funny.

5)LOL,my cousin likes you!

6)what happen to you!quit complaining.

7) i am just waiting to get a rifle,aim it at your head.....BANG!

8) Hehex, Two timing again izzit? Hope your Bf wont found out

9) Have fun in IMH!

10) may you be happy in that relationship!

no time to tag others. If you want to this, go ahead.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home