Friday, May 16, 2008

Beautiful day at the beach

I feel so much at peace now. So tranquil, so enlightened so relax. So in love with my life. haha! I feel so beautiful! LOL.

I mean I finally got the chance to go out today. SJAB NVSS was having post-exam rest and recreational day! I am so glad I manage to join them. It was fun lah!
I feel so much at ease. We have the beach for ourselves.

We were playing by the waters and shouting to the top of our lungs at the sea, releasing every single bit of tension in our heart. I felt so liberated from all the baggage in me.

The water is so clear! We were seating by the beach crapping! Getting wet as if were pee-ing on our pants. LOL. Super ULTRA MEGA WONDERFUL DAY!

It nice to unwind again...

But we took a moment to grief. Coz the beach make us reminiscence of late-Diyana.
The gals took some time to recover! They are strong! Unbelievably strong!
and we had a great day

The funny things is that...
we went to starbuck, yes, my favourite place, to get my frap caramel. LOL
This guy barista was the casher and he was like extra happy and enthu.
after I got my frap and go to the counter to take my straw and I told my maam that that guy is like damn gay lah! I dunno lah! He remind of Quincy somehow! Opps, sorry babe. LOL, to my surprise my junior behind me was like saying he was looking at me! WHAT!! ok he is kind of cute but I am not into this kind of thing!! haha. Damn funny and weird lah! I take it as a compliment though. WHAHAHA

Worse part was my maam told Mr Long(Teacher-in-charge) about it!
I knew it he was going to take this opportunity to make fun of me! haha. SEXY!

19 more days for my intensive SPA! hehex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home