Monday, May 26, 2008

Random Post!

hey all!!


Just blogging since I got all the time in the world for now!

hehex!

I am a great fan of anime. So I watching anime at crunchyroll.com and something caught my eyes!

There is this thailand show. Well, I don't know how it get there. Hoping it was some kick ass horror show or something. So I just clicked on it.
LOL. The subtitle on crunchyroll was just so horrible that I got piss off upon watching it.
So I decided to torrent it instead!

but it turn out to something like brokeback mountain! LOL! nobody died lah! ok!

The LoVe oF SIaM !

Love of siam


haha! it involved this two teen guys , Mew and Tong, who found comfort with each other. They were childhood friend until a family tragedy pull them apart. After many years pass by, they meet up coincidentally! Soon, friendship reunited and feeling developed even more!
there is no gay sex! So it is PG show! I mean I find it ok to see two guys smooching but that it as far as it goes! Well, Tong's Mum soon intervene in their affair. Mew decided to be in isolation and that pushes Tong to be clear of his feeling and somehow confess! but.....

well, the actor and actress are hots!! Whhoo! I have no idea why I like the show but somehow I dont need alot of reason. Well, if you see it as a taboo homo relationship, you may find it repulsive. but I look at it as a affection between two people! be it boy-girl, boy-boy, girl-girl, regardless when two people are in love, there is a something valuable to be understand!


NExt! My latest squeeze! The World ENDs with You

I have not touch my DS lite for months as there is no good games that season until this came along!

Photobucket


AHH! and interesting battle style! it involved trend, pop music and fashion into the gameplay!
I love the fashion part! Different brands of clothes can power up your fighting style. SEXY!
it so suit my Diva-ness. LOL I play in such an intense way that many feared I will break my DS in the end! Well, I broke my O2 LCD. So I am not planning to break anything else! haha

HEhex!

Vanessa William Aka Wanda "Wilhelmina" Vivian Slater from Ugly Betty!

since watching ugly betty! I always find her such a bitch in the show!
haha!

but well people, dont forget she got a beautiful voice! Gosh she is so hot back then!


I am in love with her Voice!

haha! till next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home