Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Life reclaimed! I miss my royals.

I am taking back my life. Pieces by pieces. Now the portrait is almost finish.
I have learnt to adapt with this new life of mine! I shall say it is like a rebirth.
I am looking at things in a new way! No longer feeling frustrated. No longer feel lost.


I have a new direction now. I am going to return to being a nurse soon! I shall work for SGH.
It took me alot of courage to call up SGH HR and tell them about my condition. I was lost!
I dont know whether I am capable of working. My life was on a halt. like it is hanging of the edge of a sword. HR say I could return to work. It took them 3 days to get back to me. In those 3 days, I told myself, pls dun call me. May be I am not ready to work. gosh, I never felt so much uncertainty.

HAHA. They call up in the end! I went for my medical check-up! and I am fit to work!
LOL. August 11 is the day! Now i cant wait to get back to work! 5 months of holidays and recuperating is enough. Life is back on track.

I miss my royal.
Photobucket


Gosh! I miss all of you to bits and pieces. I know we are moving through some rough transition in our life. Some tougher than the others. Some of us are soul searching and trying to figure out what we really wanna do with our life now that so many changes happening so fast. Look like life after poly is harder than it seem. Oh God, I miss all of you! Cant stopping thinking about you guys and I hope think will return as the way they were before.

I was reading 3 envelopes of warm fuzzy that we got from our ateam annual camp. One envelope for each year. I miss all the time fun times we had. Those warm fuzzy still make my heart felt so much love. May be you should find that warm fuzzy and read it again. and I am going to restore the happiness that I once had. Appreciate the little things that life gave me.

Dear royals, take care alright! We should live life happily like what we used to be. That is something worth fighting for. Lots of hugs and love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home