Friday, July 11, 2008

Terra


It've been 7 years since I heard this piece of music.

You are probably listening to it right now.



This music is called Terra theme. It is compose by Nobuo Uematsu.


I first heard this while playing this game Final Fantasy IX and until now

I am captivated by it. In Final Fantasy IX, terra is another dimensional where people

of the past civilisation still lingered. Their soul is kept in these vessel call genome.


I was secondary 1 when I completed the game. After that, I love replaying the game so that i can reach the stage where this music is played. The game have 4 disc and this music is only played on disc number 4th. LOL.


After that I learnt the art of downloading and download this song. I burnt it to a CD and listen to it through my disc man. Yes! a disc man! that was in our era. I still kept the music somehow until now. If I ever lose it, it would always be ready to be download.


This music have always give me a sense of calm and a great imagination.

The harp that is use is so soothing that many time I listen to it repeatedly before I go to sleep.

I still do that.


When I first listened to this, I always imagine I am in this blue world. Much like a heaven and the cloud is like a cushion for me to rest. like a blue cotton candy. And in this world, I will fly freely to my heart content. Then there is little pixies and fairies flying around me and embracing me in a warm welcome. a place where pain and loneliness never exist. What I feel when I listen to this is simply undescribable.
LOL! my imagination gone wild huh! haha.

Terra have able me to keep in touch with my thoughts and imagination when I was 13.
I may be an adult now but I am happy that I have still have that kid in me. At least I can still fantasize and imagine living in a palace on cloud and a place when my soul roam freely. haha.


That is my Terra! My beautiful Terra!

I hope you find your own Terra!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home