Tuesday, August 09, 2005

FRUSTRATION!!!!!!


It is the hungry ghost season and i have not seen a ghost!!!!
Calling all dead people!!!! hey, please spice up my dead life.

ok, dun try to knock some sense into me....
i am senseless.....yeah....proud to be one...

Ok now, i heard some ghost story from my mother.
well, not actually ghost lah, but really mysterious story....

well, it is about my great grandfather. They call him "juju".
please dun comment on that name....it funny i noe....

JuJu- the mysterious Bomoh_ in my family blood........

well, wat i have hear from my mother is that. he is very powerful bomoh....
recently, my mum and my grandpa when to johor, coz my grandmother sister in law pass away,
then when they reach the destination, this guy came and say, WAh, "Misdawi ya(my grandfather name)? ok my grandfather say yes, thenthat guy say" wah, Juju is so amazing but too bad he have a difficult death.

my mum dunno about him lah, coz she was about 1 plus yrs old when Juju died...
but she told me this, everytime she gt sick......like a fever, there is always this "thing" that come over to her, and blow her, then her fever subside......
in reality, it true, i have never see my mother got sick until that fever. for me when i have fever,i would shiver like hell, but my mum do not have that. i nver seen her that way.

everytime she nt well, that thing will come to her....she describe that thing as a white colour figure...like in chinese opera, that thing have flag like all over the place....she undergo an operation few years back, well, after the surgery, when she is the ward under the effect of anesthesia. she saw that thing beside the bed. juz standing there, but ironicly, she feel safe wit that thing. that thing gave a sense of security, conform and relief. my dad dunno about this, i am the first to know.

weird, someone that that spirit was not conjure by her, but somehow it came spontaneously.
well, may be it is becoz of what Juju have done, he is a bomoh after all. that one the spirit was pass done from one genereation to another. some say it wil end by the seventh genereation.......but too bad, it wont pass down to me, coz i follow my father's blood mah, . lolx. so wasted, i can put the spirit into gud use...lolz

k denn
gtg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home