Thursday, August 04, 2005

Let start bitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHIT!!!!!! juz full of fucking stuff happening in my super fucking life!!!!!!


FIRst I had a super fuck up week. Down with a bloody flu, i was at my most vulnerable and pathetic state............... arggh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck!!!!!!!!!!

Plus I was emotionally not stable........
haha. this i say i wanna die???? LOLx. kiss my brown ass,
me dying???? no.......duh... i am a great asset to the world.....
dun agreed wit me?? then bye bye.........
nobody is reading this anyway......
i am ok now, but my spine is killing me.............it hurt....
Prepare to get the news that i am going to be paralyse soon......lolx


next thing is..... MY BLOODY FUCKING COMPUTER BROKE DOWN.

WAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last week was very fuck UP!!!!!!

First FUCKING EVENT

i GOT SICK

second fuckin event!!!!

I screw up my clinical theory


Third Fucking evenT!!!
GOT some bloody presentation to do!!!!!!!
I piss off my group members.....
i feel kind of great actually..........

Fourth blah blah blah

I become suicidal!!!!

wat the shit!!!!


Lastly and obviously not leasT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY BLOODY FUCKING COM BROKE DOWN........


ok, i am repeatting my whining!!!!!

hey, i dun talk as much as i used too......
duh.....i hardly whine...............



how bout this week???

hmm. ok i am using NYP com to blog!!!!
BUT the block the tag board!!!!!

wat the fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

so dumb!!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home