Sunday, September 18, 2005

After one year of blogging, let me rate my own progress....

hmmm. 0% progress...

haha

well, if such stuff really exist i think my progress will be below 0.
minus 99%.......


LOLx.....
hmm, well i am just happy that i can maintain a blog for one year....
it stood the test of time,,,,
wahahhaha....

hmmm, damn, I miss the hospital already and all the cute patients. haha.
serious they are very funny.

After 3 weeks of working, I realise i have not been in much contact with people who is once close to me...
Now i am feeling kind of lonely, serious lonely....
Go online also like nothing much to do.
OK, now i just read people blog....


sarala and tian yu is having her promo up ahead
quincy is having exam ritex now,
i am not close to nyp friends.

PLus I am having My fraking One MONTH HOLIday NOW!!!!
What the heck should I do??
Prepard my Olevel english exam? honestly, i regret signing Up for it,,,,
wahahhaha, ok bad bad me......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home