Thursday, August 11, 2005

Finally, my computer is ok.....
she old......

part of ageing......


so this mean i do not need to to use nyp computer any longer........


i was so happy that i meet up wit huda,liyana, quincy , sarala and tian yu...
it just so fun to be with them again...with people who i can share my emotion with....
that evening was great, ok fine, i was sick of eating fast food, it always the same stuff, juz not my type
of food anymore....
so decided to eat at chong pang.
haha, of all the places...why must be that place.....
dunno, hawker food seems to be nice.
then after that we sat at the side of the reservoir opposite safra....

jus seating there star gazing, and we talk....
it so beautiful to have a group of people who speak the same language as you

LOLx......

i am dreading my life in poly.....it seem nice at first...
u noe, i feel so unwanted, so alone......like no one seems to care....
though i am always wit my clique physically, in the mind i am not...
i feel left out....everytime i am with them, their language is mandarin...
i mean like "helo", i am a malay here, i am not that petty until u muz always speak english.
it ok for u to speak that language, but please be culturally sensitive to me also,

juz becoz darina can understand chinese, does not mean i can...
every detail that u guys speak is in chinese, every conversation there is, muz i always ask for translation..
why cant u ppl automatically tell me what going on, instead u make me feel so clueless...

it juz heart shattering to use the term that we are friends but we only being superficial...
i dunno you, i dunno what going on....every joke u guys make is sumthing which i dun have a clue....
plus u still make jokes like " hasrul is so lost" then u expect me to smile
dont you know it suck to be that way, to be confuse and dumb....

when i tok about it, u say i am being very emotional..how long u expect me to bottled up my tots and feeling
how about u guys spend a week with bunch of malay.
wait, u guys dun have malay friends until i came into the picture
so how could u understand ritex?

u dunno how hurt i am..
how i dread to go to sch..
u dunno that being silent killed me from the inside...

seriously i am really asking myself " what the hell did i get myself into?"

i am now truly lost...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home