Friday, August 11, 2006

Last day of attachment! hehex, hurray! next week exam! boo!!!


9/8/06

Ndp was so great!!~ I like the colourful costume, music and the firework! Beautiful!

as usual, typical Singaporean would only give comment- non-constructive ones.
Bunch of sour grapes! get the tickets next time ass!


i love the guard of honour!! So cool! GUARD OF HONOUR!!! I love the NAVY Uniform!
Next is the Air force! So manly! LOL

singing the medley is the best part! singing out loud in the open. HAha fun fun fun.
You can't do this at home!

Then the fire! undescribable! So beautiful! I become at kid again when they play the firework! haha

Overall I had alot of fun, the post NDP party was fun too! Dancing to the music. cool! after that NDP, an army guy use the stadium big screen to propose to his girlfriend! So romantic! so cool! haha, the camera then zoom to the lady who is now in tears due to the surprised! HAhaha, that is something you dont get to see in the TV! haha.

4/08/06

I saw myself on channel news asia! LOL, at least I don't look like an idiot on tv! whahahahahaha.


kden, got to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home