Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My exams starts tomorrow. Now I am here writing a suicide note. LOL. No lah! I just return home after studying for few hours. Well, most would know where I usually study. So after attachment, life is kind of boring.

Except on MOnday!!

I meet up with Quincy and Ruth. haha.

Well, we got alot of catching up to do. Played some game for a little while but it is sure fun. Just like old times. Well, to remember that day! we took neoprints!! haha. I just love neoprints!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is my favourite shot! LOL



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We still cant get enough of taking picture! so we decided to take more using our phone. HAHA. it been a long time since we had a shot together. the only picture that I have with only us together was this one.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

LOL, haha. i think it was around sec 2-3? haha. but for sure, I have more picture of Ruth and Quincy now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home