Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Why are You keeping quiet?






What wrong Did i do now?



Don't be that way.



Please.....




Hey, I said enough.

Don't make me feel this way.

I beg you.




Rose.....





If you don't want to talk to me. Never mind Then.
But just please look at me.




Don't close your eyes on me.


Don't put me away.


coz no one can me give that warmness beside you.




Rose.......


I longed to hear you voice again.....


Don't Punish me like this.


I willing to do anything to make you smile again.


Just smile, ok?





Rose.....




You look so cold.


Don't You love me anymore?


Why are You acting this way?


I am just a few moment late.....


How long you gonna be this way?




Rose.....

Here is our wedding ring.


It would look nice on your hand.


Come on.


Wake up.


Don't you want to try it on?




Rose.....


I know I am abit late.


Your Silence Kill me from the inside.


You are too dear in my heart.


Seeing you this way rupture my heart...





Rose....


please wake up....


the doctor say that I am too late

I dont understand what he means.


I ignore him.


I wanted to see you so badly.


Rose....


Your hand are cold...


let me hug you....


Rose...

Your body is cold...


Rose!! Rose!!


WAKE UP!!!


I am only FEW minutes late and YOU have to leave me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Rose!!!!!!!!!!!!


Dont Leave me!!!!


I have nothing beside you


i have nothing....


why!?



****************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home