Saturday, October 01, 2005

Friends are like television
Some are like SCV,
Always asking for money
Others are like the news,
with sad tales to tell everyday
Some are like the one station with the foreign station;
You don't understand a word of it
But you listen and watch anyway
Then there are the ones like commercials,
Always changing,
Ever-so-annoying,
And only seem to be there when your bored
But every once in a while you meet someone,
Who's like a really good movies of the week,
or that on TV show,
You hardly ever get to see anymore
Because your're so busy
haha, that a great poem for you to ponder...
at certain level, it have some sense , some possibility
haha, talk about choose your friends wisely.....
well, what is the world without friends??
i
t would be havoc!!! haha , if you ask me about when i am sec 1
I would say "what the heck friends for'
they are just tool to be exploited
lolx
ok lah, i am once a person who dont believe in friendship
I got bullied, when i am in primary school
duh !!!
aniway,
sweet sweet northview
where I meet great people.....
the Angels that guide me.....
sweet sweet friends
though we are very far apart now
knowing you is still like dawn
leaving you behind still like fresh wound
sweet sweet memories
the treasure that I only left
time will not let you turn to dust
you shall be mine to keep
sweet sweet time
you let us move on
go beyond the horizon
sweet sweet challenges
you make me stronger
stronger that I ever felt before
Lastly, sweet sweet God
without nothing is possible
You're the bottomline for everything
I am not here without your permission
You are always Fair
Every failure YOU replace it with something better
************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home