Saturday, October 08, 2005

Incrediblely sane!!

i am really a not craZy person which i think i am
owww!!! depressing !!!!!
why i said that ???....hmmm
becoz i am my brothers is much more Insane than me!!!
damnation!!
how the hell I was born in to this family??
but whatever it is " I love them ALL""

muack muack muack!!!!!!!
those sweet pie!!! opps, sorry, fasting!!!
haha, hmm
but sometimes, I mean always, they love to piss me ass off!!
why?
duh!

I am the most sane one in the family!!
of course i cant tolerate a simple act of insanity!!
nope nope nope!!!


no such nonsense!


am I the most heartless thing in the world??
ok , here is what happen.
my youngest brother the little chicken hearted freak of nature just cannot stand watching horror movie!!!
so we were watching the show call " thirdteen Ghost"- ok, not that scary lah since
they cut out lots of the violent part.

damnation !! what the hell !!!
anyway, it was on AXN,
so then my little brother, cuddle up in his blanket and
say " alang, (that me) can you tap me to sleep?

me: hey, dun expect tender loving care from me!!!
i almost said ' go to hell'

i was like " most of the time i dun give much of shit to my patients and u expect me to do that ???
nonsensical!!!

yes, yes, i m heartless,,,,,

i am self -centred person, i admit that ,,,,
really i am, i will be mad if i din get to watch my tv show or
i would be very piss if u take the last piece of chicken,,,,


ok, i love chicken !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
expect me to die of vascular disease....
heart attack may be

ermm..that the same thing.....





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home