Sunday, August 20, 2006

5 years ago, I was just a 13 year old who have just entered a secondary school.
From there, my life changed and I met with many great people who just make my secondary school life freaking wonderful!

5 snack I enjoy;
Ice-Kacang
Chewing Gum
All sort of ice-cream
Durians
Custard puff

5 song I know all the Lyric;
Round round(sugababes)
here with me(dido)
In the middle(sugababes)
Stronger(sugababes)
White flag(dido)

5 things I would with 100 million dollars;
Buy lots and lots of candles
Build my own Villa beside a lake
Build a educational institution for the poor
Support nursing research
save 30 million for my heir( if I am able to have one)

5 place I would run away to;
Yishun Pond
my grandpa house
my aunt house
My grandma house
your house

5 things I will never wear;
Pink
G-string
bra
pad
ear stud

5 bad habits;
i cant keep a secret
lazy
procastinator
clean plate syndrome
i hate tidying up my closet

5 biggest joy;
My family
My friends
a-team
pokemon(lol)
Candles!!

5 famous people I would date:
No interest in dating anyone!

5 people to do this:
Ruth
Audi
Tian yu
(lol, 3 is enuff)

out!>>>>>>>>>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home