Saturday, October 15, 2005




Read My Body language!!!


I am the most predictable person if you know me well. What am i talking about??
haha, lets begin with this "read my body language". If you wanna communicate with me, please see all my hint if i am interested to respond to you. Hmm, Hasrul?? how am i gonna do that? well, reading body language comes in naturally.


I have a great diadvantage within, People can just read my moves. For example,if you truly sucky, irritating asshole, i wont be telling you that you are one. My face tell everything. How did i do that? don't ask me. it is an innate and inborn ability that i have.For Your info, although i may not have the intention to insult you directly, my impression of how fucking irritating you are can be manifested through my action, face and my tone. This happen sub-consciously. I have no control. well, people who know me pretty well will know that i am in a Bitching Mode when I start my sentence with a roaring " Hello....blah blah blah" with my right hand striking the air. When that Happen, please watch out, vulgarites going to be involved. I am going to use alot of the word "sluts"in my conversation.

So basically, I can piss you off without saying anything or even realising it. YOU want example? you want it? ok, Lets have something which most of the northview ppl are familiar with. YOu guys should remember my 'dearest" form teacher Mdm Song!! Yess, that lady!!!
she practically hated me!!! why? why did i do? ok you know what i do? I roll my eyes at her everytime she look at me. Ok i did not realise that my body language was that powerful at the time. I did not realise that I love to do that also. It come in such a naturally way. I thought it is ok. but hell no. Everybody got an issue with that, my mum, my aunts, my brothers , my dad; practically everyone. the funny thing is that i did not even have the intention to slash them with my body language. I was like "Hello, I did not realise that I eye-slash at you" there i go again, starting my sentence with hello. OK for that sentence, that some slight bitching there.

Moving on, Mdm Song choose a damn good time to break about my body language problem. That was during PTI. dont tell me you forget what the heck is PTI. it is Parent Teacher Interaction for God's sake. She come to my seat, and talk to my dad, she was mocking my eye-slash toward my father. saying my body language blah blah blah, basically not very good. what the hell!!!! she did that in such an UGLY manner. It was horrendously, horrible, terrible and ultimately digusting. My father freak out and start scolding for doing that. I mean like " Hello !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she did that in such an ugly manner and you want to equate that to me!!!!, OUtRAGEOUS, i a million times better than her" ok ok, strike two, me bitching again!!!

So let get more down to earth, so if my mum ask me to clean the kitchen against my will, hahaha, a big war may occur. I start to stomp my way into the kicthen, (strike one- that can piss u off already), my face expression will change( strike two- if you see that, you have the urge to rip my face off, this include eye-slashing. You got to see it to believe it) next once I enter the kicthen you will hear " ping, pangs ! bang!. plate droping on the floor. all sort of stuff( strike three- word war begin, then they will accuse me of having attitude problem and being rebellious) Please be inform all this happen without me consciously aware. My anger manifest itself in that way.

Worse part of having a powerful body language is that people expect you to have the same body language like everyday. for example, this frequently happen to me. Everybody know me as a sunshine person, I joke around and talk nonsense. If YOu one day, i came to school not smiling and just sitting down keeping quiet. People will come like mosquitoes and say "hasrul, You ok or not?. you got a problem izzit? Why are you angry? "

Ok people thanks for your concern i should say. BUt you know what?? it is irritating when i have to answer that question many times. hello keeping quiet equal to sad izzit? For heaven sake " my silence mean nothing. YOu expect me to smile and be cheerful everyday and everywhere i go izzit? wah lau, That madness, Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i be insane if i do that. You dont expect me to smile while i am urinating in the toilet ritex? siao. WHo always do that to me? Ms Phua , my chemistry teacher. Out of nowhere she will ask me , why do I look so sad? I was like what the?? there nothing wrong wit me!! hello!!! earth to Miss Phua...i am still normal cheerful person. LOLx

So there last thursday My aunt, a nurse too, she say, hasrul, as a nurse you must be a good actor. you cannot show ur unhappiness toward patients coz they can complain about you about ur poor attitude. ur body language is a great danger to your career, there she start to blabber and blabber and blabber about nursing, you should not do this and that and blah blah blah.. Damn, I was like going to ask her shut up her crap. yeah yeah i noe, Ur a nurse for a long time, big deal!!! Goodness how irritating ppl can be......Yaya, my face expression it nt good, I cant hide my emotion. duh, i am an expressive and emotional guy. LOLx. dun let me have bitch fits with ur lecture. my ears hurt.


i just realise something,if I begin my sentence with " i was like...." that mean i am going to bitch also.........hmmm.

so i tell you to much about myself that it can be a weapon to you against me. but who care??
hahaha. got to go!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home