Monday, October 31, 2005


Tired of being not me!!

Oh my GOD!! I miss saying vulgarities with everyone and anyone.
argggghhhhhhhh........................................i hate being a goody- goody person.
On top of that, I hate COMPROMISING!!!!!!


Damn damn damn, even in msn i dun even have the freedom to be what I am!!!

Izzit, abig deal If i put the word "fuck" in my nick???
what the hell!!


I am a socially-deviant boy!!!!! whatever I am and whatever i do is socially devianT!! So please do Fuck OFF if YOU want to question me in something which have nothing to do with your pussy. MINd your OWN BLOODY BUSINESS!!!!!!!! I do what I like......I dun need narrow minded ass to tell me what i cannot do.


YEs, yes, I am a very vulgar person. I used alot of crude words. This is Muhammad Hasrul. I am full of attitude which is very pissing off.


talk about that, I think it work to well, Over well.
What wrong with the world??????? I was so concentrating on MTV. yes, i was concentrating as if I am in a trance worshipping sumthing. aniway, you know lah me. If i am like that, i sure keep quiet and if hell took over earth i also wont notice. Here is the point, i was not smiling.


THEN my mum came in and say" showing attitude again so that people wont change the channel ritex"

i was like " ????" what I do now? I am watching MTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wat wrong???? wat wrong???
MUz I smile to a TV too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


there was almost a big family war against me when i din smile while breaking fast.
DOTZ, I was sleepy lah! what wrong lah. PPL dun mizunderstood me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home