Saturday, October 22, 2005

blogging !!
haha


yes, khai, i am updating my blog now!!!. LOLx. HappY??. haha

yesterday was my mum b'day. haha. so happy for her!!!! haha. MUMMY i love YOU so MUCH!!!!!!!!! muack muack muack!!!! YOu are so lucky to have a son like me!!!!! I come in a packagE!!!!!! wahahahahha

anyway, yesterday after my mum bday celebration. I went to audi house for some gathering . initially, i was surprise he invited me to his house.LOLx....
aniway, in his house, it was so nice to meet ppl who i have not meet for a long long long time like Audi, lolz, sze aik. vicky, henry and last but not least Hock sheng.
Gosh, they are getting crazy!!! haha, as usual tian yu always got stuck to the computer. haha, me toking to the guys about life in the hospital, so many crazy stuff happen. trust me.....

somehow, the way i said it sound like i making ppl think that nursing is juz channging diapers. LOLx
gud lah, dun want you ppl to suffer if you dun have the heart to do it. Nursing not for common ppl.
and yes, ppl tend to have hair everywhere on their body!!! LOL
truly, i had fun yesterday...

anyway, yesterday , i Kbox for the first time!!!! with me horrible voice, i think i did quite well, lolz
addicted already sia.. wahahha
k den lah gtg


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home