Sunday, August 27, 2006

I just could not sleep. I have the urge to use the computer but I do not know what to do with it. So I decided to blog instead. Like saying something random, stupid and illogical.

Well, it's fun being illogical and irrationale at times. It feels like setting free the inner nature in me. So from a human logical mind to a very disturbing instinctive mode. Ta daa!!! but well, the conversion to the animal me only reached up to 2% at the max.

HEhex, I received some Sms about being able to see the planet Mars tonight! You Know what, it is completely BOGUS!! Well, I see no mars! But I saw some panties being hung, waiting to be dry by the luna power of the moon.Haiz!! I am guilty of doing that too except that I do not use panties!!

Anyway, I feeling like slapping my nurse manager with a sotong(squid). After calling her up to change my clinical posting date and clear some wrong info, she have done none. hello! My attachment is going to commence next week but still this little-miss-yes-I-will-do-the-changes-by-friday still confuse me whether I should go ward 62 or 66.
I should have hired an assassin who would kill her for free. LOL.

ok, now I got the urge to sleep! Yawn!! YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home