Friday, August 25, 2006

wassup!!! how you all doing?

Obviously, you all know my exam is like so over. LOL Read the tagboard. Haha
Well, i must be the last one in the whole of shs nursing to do blog about this.

LOL, what the hell! who care?

so, i was happy that last wednesday morning because that day was my last paper. As usual I did this semester finale of mugging. I did some essay and did some thinking.
I can actually think!! Hurray!! but as usual it is short-lived, my brain turn bonkers half hour later. heck it, I can still salvaged some info up my ass then into my brain. So now you all actually know how polluted my brain is.

This is the first time I really study for an examination( i mean for NYP module lah)
I thought I could do well for the paper that day. yes i thoughT! but I thought wrong! fine! I know, I thought wrong!

Turn out during the last paper, i went straight to hell to meet ,Hades, lord of the underworld. And have chat with King Yama too, another lord of the underworld taoist version.

That Paper was a total KAMIKAZE.
All the way, I kucing kurap(malay version for BULLSHIT) for the paper.
I have to even consult GrandMAMA luck for some help! Me-nI-my-ni-me-ni-mo catch the spider up the wall. Well, look on the bright side, I have 25% chance of getting the write answer. bull!!

During exAMInation, i didnt do myself any justice. I just eat!! When I am bored, I eat! Mild stress= food! that the equation for me. Plus due to my upbringing, i am suffering from something call clean plate syndrome. Damn!

Honestly, When I told someone that I am 84 kg. They dont believe me. They said this, " You dont look like one!". What the fuck is that all about. Honey, obviously I am fat and I am 84kg that the real deal.

1 1/2 years ago, Size 32 don't fit me. IT is too loose for my ass. But now, I am wearing size 36. And that big!!

Initially, I was 64kg before I entered NYP but now I am 84kg.
Net different of 20kg. YEs. I went through this really bad eating disorder. I am still suffering from it now. You wanna know the differences? You should look at the ass. BUT I dont take any ass picture when I was 64 kg. I only have the face pic!

behold!! a picture when I was 64kg.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, December 20, 2004.

at least that time, I still have a neck and I do not possessed a double chin.

Now When I am 84 kg!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, August 14, 2006.

I have a double fat chin. woo, That is is depressing.....I need help.


Anyway.....
Next WEEK! I am going OF to KKH!! THE pediatric Ward! I hate Children!! Not hate lah, but I just could not handle them. TaK Boleh Angkat( cant stand it). wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home