Tuesday, August 29, 2006

second day in KKH. well, i have nothing much to do there. My only job is to play with the kids.

I finally realised why i do not like children. The reason is simple, I cant stand their crying. Really. I find it very irritating and the most of the time stressful.
Their crying is like a One GIANT HAMMEr that is hitting on the nerve. REmember brain freeze? It is so painful. THIs time it is triple the pain.

Well, babies are cute too but you dont have much interesting exchange of ideas with them. Coz firstly they cant talk. Secondly, they are literally just born yesterday.
What I like most is too pinch the cheek so hard! but i have not done that or else that is called abuse.

lol. ok now, I got to go.....time to sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home